Author Topic: It must be cold out...  (Read 276 times)

chiptrip

• Tennessee State Director
  • Administrator
  • Old Sourdough: 750-999 posts
  • (423) 371-3049 cokercreekprospector@gmail.com
It must be cold out...
« on: January 06, 2018, 06:25:38 AM »
This time of year is always challenging to get out into the streams to find gold.  However,  it is also time to process that paydirt Santa may have brought, or those Cons gathered in the corner from last year.  I'd like to see pictures of those cleaned, or re-cleaned Cons.  It's nice encouragement for those of us who are not able to get out.
  If you don't have Cons left to process or perhaps Santa Didn't have room to bring you paydirt, take a few minutes to consider things you have learned this past year, and consider where you might be able to help others in the next year with what you have learned.
  There will be opportunities in the next year for you to help whatever your skill level.  Community events and chapter outings and events will continue to be a big part of activities that can take place this year where your help is needed.  Consider one or two of these activities that you can be available for, and let the chapter leadership know you can be there.

I look forward to seeing you in the new year!

Chip
Coker Creek Chapter President 2015-2017

hillbillygold

• Board_Of_Directors
  • Sr. Member: 250 to 499 posts
  • GPAA; WEGM;Board member;Chapter Secretary 2017
Re: It must be cold out...
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2018, 10:13:18 PM »
I have about 5 more buckets I'm getting ready to run through the cube. I will take some pics when I get it done.