Author Topic: My favorite pay sites add your own to the List...  (Read 109 times)

samcox

• Sr. Member: 250 to 499 posts
  • ck out my yt vids: Pastor Sam and Victoria
My favorite pay sites add your own to the List...
« on: February 06, 2019, 03:01:22 PM »
1. Crisson mine Dalonega Ga. great shop great gold clean and easy...
2. Thermal City Union city NC nice shop pan all day fee, great trommels' the dirt is loaded with pyrite, cool looking stuff. for hi-banking take a canopy its out under the sun.
3. Alabama gold camp Lynnville AL. the hi-banker rentals are covered, and the time lot is for as much dirt as you can shovel... you can dig a little or you and your crew can move tons. decent gold

these are my top three, what about you???
my videos on youtube are under Pastor sam and Victoria. I have several playlist so look at the prospecting list for some goofy prospecting vids, Be blessed, and enjoy!

rockchuckerdon

• Jr. Member: 50 to 99 posts
Re: My favorite pay sites add your own to the List...
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2019, 11:36:22 PM »
Hello Sam, I also love going to the Crisson Mine. I always do the Trommel, and have never been dis-appointed. The key is to wash the material slowly, out of the hopper, so the sluice box can rinse the black sand out as you go. There is always a lot of black sand there. Also, take extra time cleaning out the hopper and trommel, and sluice during break-down. I always rinse the trommel with the hose and have found gold that has gotten into every crack and crevice imaginable. I bring my own bucket, and take the cons home to process. Don.t forget to clean out the rock bucket, as I've found several gemstones over the years. And yes, I have to take a bucket of their concentrates home also. Another place to check out, is the Gold and Gem Grubbin Mine close to Cleveland, Ga. You can dig in their creek for a fee,    and they rent all kinds of equipment up to a dredge. Their concentrates are very good also. They also have camping. It's across the road from the Allison Honey Farm. All the info is online.Thanks, Don.

samcox

• Sr. Member: 250 to 499 posts
  • ck out my yt vids: Pastor Sam and Victoria
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 09:51:28 AM »
rhanks Don ill check them out
my videos on youtube are under Pastor sam and Victoria. I have several playlist so look at the prospecting list for some goofy prospecting vids, Be blessed, and enjoy!

darylt01

• Chapter Treasurer 2017-2018
  • Full Member: 100 to 249 posts
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 12:30:20 PM »
We seriously need to plan outing to all these areas this year.
Jimmy Darrell Thomas
Blue Lightning Industries
darylt01@bellsouth.net
615-830-6990

rockchuckerdon

• Jr. Member: 50 to 99 posts
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 05:17:33 PM »
I agree. See you at the meeting Saturday Daryl. Don.