Author Topic: Gold Trails TV show episode one is available on line!!!!!  (Read 3734 times)

Chuck Pharis

• Ex President. Now Board Member
  • Administrator
  • One foot in the grave. 1750 to 1,999 posts
  • Please do not text me. I do not use text.
    • Chuck Pharis Video
Gold Trails TV show episode one is available on line!!!!!
« on: January 05, 2015, 07:18:10 PM »
Hello everyone. Here is what you have waited for. The Gold Trails TV show is available online. This is the first episode shot in Alabama and Coker Creek Tennessee. Cut and paste the URL to you browser.
There is no word yet where and when the show will air in the eastern USA on regular TV.
I will post our Jan 2015 GPAA newsletter soon.
Enjoy the show!
Chuck Pharis

http://www.goldprospectors.org/Learn/Video/VideoId/215

Chuck Pharis
East Tennessee Coker Creek GPAA Chapter President (June 19, 2010 to June 20, 2015)  Member of the Board Of Directors.
GPAA Lifetime member, Former LDMA[/size]

Brick

• Newbie: 0 to 49 posts
Re: Gold Trails TV show episode one is available on line!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2015, 07:56:33 PM »
Great Show! Y'all caught some good Gold that day! I 'am a big DIY guy too. Hope to get up there with y'all some day soon.

mikepayne

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2015, 09:50:33 PM »
Good show but I have to wonder why poboydredge was not encluded in the show. Seems I was edited out. Nice show for our club.

Chuck Pharis

• Ex President. Now Board Member
  • Administrator
  • One foot in the grave. 1750 to 1,999 posts
  • Please do not text me. I do not use text.
    • Chuck Pharis Video
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2015, 10:00:00 PM »
I wondered about that too? Maybe because they probably shot 5 hours of video for a 22 minute show?
Sorry about that Mike.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 07:38:47 PM by Chuck Pharis »
Chuck Pharis
East Tennessee Coker Creek GPAA Chapter President (June 19, 2010 to June 20, 2015)  Member of the Board Of Directors.
GPAA Lifetime member, Former LDMA[/size]

mikepayne

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2015, 12:41:17 AM »
I was edited from group photo around the trailer too. Strange

freddymac58

• Jr. Member: 50 to 99 posts
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2015, 09:14:40 PM »
Hey I was too. The night before we talked an they said they wanted to interview me .  Then the next day we were talking. about it  and then they mentioned Greg was first guy under 50 they had seen , so they wanted to show that there were younger people doing it to and that was good for me an we made Greg's vacation a blast for him. They were trying to show that there was a younger generation comeing up into this gold mining. sure missed my 15 mins of fame, at least it was not on America most wanted. lol
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 07:54:26 AM by Rich Robinson »

bugger

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2015, 09:36:38 PM »
I am in the Crisson Gold Mine ad, two times for about two seconds. It is on north GA. tv, and on Crisson web page. Was a good trip.

samcox

• Sr. Member: 250 to 499 posts
  • ck out my yt vids: Pastor Sam and Victoria
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2015, 11:11:29 AM »
Well it is good exposure for the tennessee prospectors. Thanks to those that were in the video and those that operated behind the scenes. We got a positive pc  of media  out there... all it needed was some kids splashing and it would of been 9s across the board all in all its awesome. Thanks again to all involved!
my videos on youtube are under Pastor sam and Victoria. I have several playlist so look at the prospecting list for some goofy prospecting vids, Be blessed, and enjoy!

gmiller

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2015, 07:21:13 PM »
I'm glad you all enjoyed the show... Mike, it was nothing personal. Like Chuck said, we shot a LOT of footage and had to get it down to 22 minutes. I apologize to all those that were left out and I'd like to thank everyone who participated in the shoot. We had a lot of fun and can't wait to get back out your way...

Greg Miller

freddymac58

• Jr. Member: 50 to 99 posts
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2015, 08:27:31 PM »
Hey Greg Miller I thought the show was a hit an even though you an I talked the night before . I understood all the choices you had to make and I think you did good trying to show that younger generation is in to it too. Was a good choice I'm in there and I was so glad to help. We need all the exsposer we can get and that was a lot. Thank you. Trying to get my kids to watch . freddymac 58@yahoo.com   tk you
« Last Edit: January 08, 2015, 09:27:59 AM by Rich Robinson »