Author Topic: May 16, 2015 chapter meeting with free food!  (Read 1661 times)

Chuck Pharis

• Ex President. Now Board Member
  • Administrator
  • One foot in the grave. 1750 to 1,999 posts
  • Please do not text me. I do not use text.
    • Chuck Pharis Video
May 16, 2015 chapter meeting with free food!
« on: April 29, 2015, 09:43:44 PM »
We are going to have free food at our May chapter meeting, just like we did last Oct.
I would like to have burgers and hot dogs but might also have BBQ. I am working on this and will have more information soon.
This is an RSVP event. It you want to attend the May 16 chapter meeting and plan to eat, you must email Chuck Pharis at chuck@pharis-video.com and RSVP. I need to know how many will be in your party ASAP. The closing date for RSVPs will be Thursday May 14. (I extended the date) I need to know TODAY how much food to order. I plan to have a large Fund Raiser to pay for the event and have posted photos of the items on the forum. We will offer one of the largest nuggets ever plus 2 other nuggets, and 6 gold and gem bags, plus 2 gem buckets and other goodies. Tickets are always $1.00 each and anyone who attends may participate.
We will meet at the Ruritan Club as there is a 60% chance of rain this Sat. If anyone wants to bring a desert, that would be nice. Food, chips and various drinks will be provided for free by the chapter.
We will also have gold panning lessons and a Board Meeting. The event starts at 10 am Eastern time.
Please only respond directly to Chuck Pharis if you want to attend.
This is Chucks last meeting as chapter President. I would love to see as many as possible attend. Hugs could happen!
I will post more information as I have it.
See ya there!
Chuck
chuck@pharis-video.com

« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 09:41:12 AM by Chuck Pharis »
Chuck Pharis
East Tennessee Coker Creek GPAA Chapter President (June 19, 2010 to June 20, 2015)  Member of the Board Of Directors.
GPAA Lifetime member, Former LDMA[/size]

chiptrip

• Tennessee State Director
  • Administrator
  • Old Sourdough: 750-999 posts
  • (423) 371-3049 cokercreekprospector@gmail.com
Re: May 16, 2015 chapter meeting with free food!
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2015, 06:36:19 PM »
Mel's Cyclone Grizzly pan.
Coker Creek Chapter President 2015-2017

Chuck Pharis

• Ex President. Now Board Member
  • Administrator
  • One foot in the grave. 1750 to 1,999 posts
  • Please do not text me. I do not use text.
    • Chuck Pharis Video
Re: May 16, 2015 chapter meeting with free food!
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2015, 06:55:00 PM »
We will have one of these at the June GPAA Gold and Treasure Show in Knoxville as a Fund Raiser prize, and
at the June Festival.
Thanks to Mel's generous donation.
I will post photos soon.
Chuck
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 09:37:39 AM by Chuck Pharis »
Chuck Pharis
East Tennessee Coker Creek GPAA Chapter President (June 19, 2010 to June 20, 2015)  Member of the Board Of Directors.
GPAA Lifetime member, Former LDMA[/size]