Author Topic: New and Nugget hungry  (Read 1677 times)

AlmostExtinct

• Newbie: 0 to 49 posts
New and Nugget hungry
« on: May 18, 2015, 10:13:53 AM »
Hello Folks,

New guy here , Just joined and planning a 5 day camping trip for the kids day event. Brand new to prospecting and looking forward to learning the fine art of catching gold. Only experience I have is a little pay dirt panning to get the feel and became addicted. I also came across a small sluice and a bazooka and a couple sucker tubes for a steal on line from a prospector with cancer and was selling out. These are all brand new and have never been used. Hopefully I might find someone that can help me figure out how to set them up properly. Looking forward to the trip and maybe finding a few flakes along the way. I will be the pain in the Butt guy asking all the questions....Knowledge is the key to success !

billreid

• Jr. Member: 50 to 99 posts
Re: New and Nugget hungry
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2015, 10:27:38 AM »
Welcome to the group.  Kid's Day we will have all kinds of equipment demonstrations going on both in and out of the creek. We will have plenty of experienced people on hand to answer your questions including our expert panning instructor "Chuck". You should learn plenty and have alot of fun doing it. We will also have vendors on site, so if there is anything you want to add to your collection of gear, I'm sure these folks can help you out.

Bill

BigAl

• Chapter President
  • Administrator
  • 49er. 1000 to 1249 posts!
    • My Website
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2015, 12:15:14 PM »
Welcome to the forum. I hope to see you soon at the Festival or one of the regular meetings. Don't worry about being a pain in the rear, we all were at some point. We are all about education.

Al
Coker Creek Chapter President
Former Coker Creek GPAA Chapter Vice President (Sept 2008-June 2014)
atrotter3563@yahoo.com
www.ProspectorAl.com
YouTube.com/prospectoral
(865) 748-9818
GPAA Membership # 240748

darylt01

• Chapter Treasurer 2017-2018
  • Full Member: 100 to 249 posts
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2015, 12:06:58 PM »
Welcome  to the forum and the group, I also am a newbie, learning everyday, if there is anything I can help with or point you in the direction you need to go to find out information. Please feel free to ask. Many blessings, and good fortune.
Jimmy Darrell Thomas
Blue Lightning Industries
darylt01@bellsouth.net
615-830-6990