Author Topic: Little River Info.  (Read 1501 times)

AlmostExtinct

• Newbie: 0 to 49 posts
Little River Info.
« on: July 07, 2016, 08:31:19 AM »
Howdy, I recently spoke with an old timer who recommender going to Little River. Being from out of state i know nothing about the area. Where is the best place to go on the river?  Or better yet where can i go without being hassled. The man told me sometimes the locals get a little weird.Any directions would be greatly appreciated   THANKS>

Woodspirit

• Sr. Member: 250 to 499 posts

samcox

• ck out my yt vids: Pastor Sam and Victoria
Re: Little River Info.
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2016, 04:05:53 PM »
i would say around the picnic area on the nw side of townsend be a good spot to start
my videos on youtube are under Pastor sam and Victoria. I have several playlist so look at the prospecting list for some goofy prospecting vids, Be blessed, and enjoy!

D-Ferguson

• 865-304-1014 cell
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2016, 12:07:04 AM »
the address for the picnic area is 6193 E. Lamar Alexander PKWY, Walland tn. 37886
GPAA Member
GPOC member
WEGM member

hillbillygold

• Board_Of_Directors
  • GPAA member,WEGM member,board member,chapt. sec.
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 01:09:13 AM »
I Go to little river a lot and have never had any problems with the locals. Don't make any one mad and don't leave a mess. Most of the river is on private property so if some one doesn't want you in their area - apologize and move on. If you go to the pick-nick area and there swimming its best to move on. If you go during the week there is usually no one around. There are a couple other spots to go along the river if you no were to go.