Author Topic: Lower coker creek  (Read 1283 times)

AlmostExtinct

• Newbie: 0 to 49 posts
Lower coker creek
« on: August 19, 2016, 07:22:16 PM »
Hello,  About a year and a half ago i visited the coker creek claim and talked to a man named Freddy. I believe he said he was a caretaker or involved as a board member or something. At that time he told me the next time i visited he would show me a few places to go on lower coker creek that might be successful. I have lost his contact info and was wondering if he is till around? Talked to a coker creek gpaa member at loud mine on my last visit and he said he heard freddy had health issues.  Is he ok and back in action Planning a trip to tenn in a few weeks when it cools down a little and would like to connect with him and maybe spend a little time at the places he told me about...Thanks

Tom Twosocks

• Sr. Member: 250 to 499 posts
Re: Lower coker creek
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 09:10:39 PM »
Freddy is not the caretaker. He is no longer associated with the Coker Creek GPAA.

He is a Camper on the Grounds and may / may not be there at this time due to his Health issues.

Chuck Pharis

• Ex President. Now Board Member
  • Administrator
  • One foot in the grave. 1750 to 1,999 posts
  • Please do not text me. I do not use text.
    • Chuck Pharis Video
Re: Lower coker creek
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 12:04:07 PM »
Freddy is still on our property. He is doing fine and would be more than happy to help you. Send him a PM here on the forum. He is still associated with the GPAA and our chapter. He is there most days during the Spring, Summer and Fall.
Good luck,
Chuck
Chuck Pharis
East Tennessee Coker Creek GPAA Chapter President (June 19, 2010 to June 20, 2015)  Member of the Board Of Directors.
GPAA Lifetime member, Former LDMA[/size]