Author Topic: GPAA Online Mining Guide Update  (Read 888 times)

chiptrip

• Tennessee State Director
  • Administrator
  • Old Sourdough: 750-999 posts
  • (423) 371-3049 cokercreekprospector@gmail.com
GPAA Online Mining Guide Update
« on: February 26, 2017, 07:49:52 PM »
All,
  The GPAA has Finally released the Online Claims Guide.  This is available for Members at the GPAA National Web Site,  www.goldprospectors.org Under Community > GPAA Claim Directory.  However, the Guide needs YOUR Help!!!  This is currently a Blank Slate, almost literally as NOTHING is Pre-populated.  We the membership are responsible to help each other with directions, and reviews of known sites.  If you are familiar with claim locations, directions or just want to see what nearby I would encourage you to head over to the claim directory and Check it out.
  As State director I am responsible to make sure the lease in our state has reliable directions and has at least one review.  Please take a few minutes to look over what I've thrown out there and let me know what you think!  If the directions you use to get to the lease are different than mine, PLEASE add directions from your area.  Or if you simply HATE my directions (I promise not to be offended... much :-) enter your own.

Thanks,

Chip
Coker Creek Chapter President 2015-2017

chiptrip

• Administrator
Re: GPAA Online Mining Guide Update
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2017, 11:10:19 AM »
Don't forget to update the GPAA online mining guide to be entered in a drawing for a bag of Coker Creek paydirt.  Only those Entries made before April 14th 2017 on the Godwin/ Coker Creek Claim are eligible for entry.
  The drawing will be held at the April Coker Creek chapter meeting.

--- Contest is Complete --- Winner was James Short!  Congratulations James!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2017, 06:26:10 AM by chiptrip »

chiptrip

• Administrator
Re: GPAA Online Mining Guide Update
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2017, 04:26:31 PM »
If you have an account on goldprospector.org go check out the new updates to the website.  It's easier to track down claims, with a tab at the top of the page for properties.