Author Topic: sluice, highbanker and pump for sale  (Read 419 times)

jeff

• Newbie: 0 to 49 posts
sluice, highbanker and pump for sale
« on: October 11, 2017, 12:11:38 PM »
 i have a gold hog stream sluice with 3 mats, the 2 original mats and a motherload mat, a gold hog hog pan and a gold hog piglet mini highbanker with a champion 2" semi trash pump. the highbanker and pump have only been used 4 times. i will seperate them if needed. i can no longer use this equipment due to a disability so i need it gone.

hog pan=120.00
 stream sluice with legs and 3 mats = 150.00
 highbanker with clay claw = 390.00
 2"pump with 2 " hose 1 1/2"hose connectors to reduce to 1 1/2" = 200.00               

highbanker and pump together = 550.00                                          email if interested   thepokernut@hotmail.com

i live in se tennessee so delivery can be arranged within reason.
                                                                                                                                                                                          thanks
                                                                                                                                                                                                          jeff

rolandslone

• Full Member: 100 to 249 posts
Re: sluice, highbanker and pump for sale
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 07:22:36 PM »
Can you send a picture of the stream sluice

Chuck Pharis

• Ex President. Now Board Member
  • Administrator
  • One foot in the grave. 1750 to 1,999 posts
  • Please do not text me. I do not use text.
    • Chuck Pharis Video
Re: sluice, highbanker and pump for sale
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2017, 07:50:55 PM »
If you would like your photos posted here with your for sale add, I can do them for you. Just email the photos to chuck@pharis-video.com
Items sell a lot better with photos.
You can email me any size photos and I will downsize them for you.
Chuck
Chuck Pharis
East Tennessee Coker Creek GPAA Chapter President (June 19, 2010 to June 20, 2015)  Member of the Board Of Directors.
GPAA Lifetime member, Former LDMA[/size]