Author Topic: CRISSON MINE  (Read 300 times)

samcox

• Sr. Member: 250 to 499 posts
  • ck out my yt vids: Look up little river Gold
CRISSON MINE
« on: February 06, 2019, 02:50:44 PM »
Located in Dalonega, Ga. (sp) its a great pay to play site. just 4 hrs from Knoxville its a quick morning drive to the cutest little town in north Georgia. If you go during nice weather expect the town square to be bustling with local and visitors alike. the Gold is pretty good and the flakes are common and nuggets occasional. the cost is a little steeper than some other pay to play sites in the south east but I feel its the best pay site to visit with the shop and store. the town is the real gem of the trip. One can get a good steak and a dipped cone and relax to bluegrass pickin' on the ol courthouse lawn. All in all its my favorite day trip. my wife loves it, and I love the trammel rental. ill be heading back early March to see if I can find another pea sized nugget. if you aint went there yet make plans to go. Visit the antique stores while your there, they got some really neat stuff. Anyway, let me know if you go and what you thought.   
my videos on youtube are under  Adventures with sam and Victoria. I have several playlist so look at the prospecting list for some goofy prospecting vids, Be blessed, and enjoy!

HDshovelEd

• Newbie: 0 to 49 posts
Re: CRISSON MINE
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2019, 10:44:00 PM »
Don't forget that they have a great Gold Museum in town as well. Well worth a side trip.

rockchuckerdon

• Jr. Member: 50 to 99 posts
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 03:13:25 PM »
Hello fellow prospectors, In Dahlonega this weekend, there is an estate sale with a lot of local gold mining memorabilia, including an actual Dahlonega Mint Gold coin. I won't be able to go, but anyone interested can check it out on Estate Sales. Net. They post very good pictures, and give all the details, except prices. Better get there very early! Let us know if you get any of these items. Good luck, Don.

HDshovelEd

• Newbie: 0 to 49 posts
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 07:35:53 PM »
Hello fellow prospectors, In Dahlonega this weekend, there is an estate sale with a lot of local gold mining memorabilia, including an actual Dahlonega Mint Gold coin. I won't be able to go, but anyone interested can check it out on Estate Sales. Net. They post very good pictures, and give all the details, except prices. Better get there very early! Let us know if you get any of these items. Good luck, Don.

Did you have the net link?

rockchuckerdon

• Jr. Member: 50 to 99 posts
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2019, 12:45:12 AM »
The company's name is "Estate Sales. Net." Just type that in, and it will bring up an outline of the United States, click onto the state of Georgia, and next the list of cities will pop up. Click onto Dahlonega and you'll see sales from that area. This website covers the entire country and if you sign up on their e-mail list they will send out a listing each week of all sales, auctions, on-line auctions, etc., and this includes pictures of most items. You can set up the parameters of the area you would want to cover on the e-mail screen. I check it every week, and it's unbelievable what's on the sales. Hope this helps. Thanks, Don