Author Topic: Places to prospect for gold! Updated 5/24/12  (Read 1942 times)

Chuck Pharis

• Ex President. Now Board Member
  • Administrator
  • One foot in the grave. 1750 to 1,999 posts
  • Please do not text me. I do not use text.
    • Chuck Pharis Video
Places to prospect for gold! Updated 5/24/12
« on: May 17, 2012, 07:39:31 AM »
This topic is now open. Al Trotter is heading this and he will post locations to find gold in the Tri-State area. This is an ongoing project so check back often for updates. If you have been to these areas or have found other areas that contain gold, share them with us. Email your information to me or Al:
chuck@pharis-video.com. If you have been to these areas and have photos please email them to us. We will post any good photos of these areas and the gold found there.
We have been waiting for this topic for a long time. Give it time to grow.
This is a READ ONLY topic. You can't post here. It is for information only. Let us know if you see any errors or needed corrections.
We know it says "Child Boards" and those words came with the forum update. We are working on changing them to something that relates to our forum. They are stuck here and tough to remove. Give Tim some time to fix it.

Update: Please be sure to read the Tellico and Ocoee posted rules on our Forum. The Rangres will fine you and maybe even take your prospecting equipment if you break the rules. Sucker tubes are ok (without a permit) anywhere in Monroe and Polk Counties.

Update: 5/24/12, since you can't post or reply to this topic, Al has opened a topic on the forum that you can post anything related to "places to go prospecting" too.
Chuck
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 06:40:30 PM by Chuck Pharis »
Chuck Pharis
East Tennessee Coker Creek GPAA Chapter President (June 19, 2010 to June 20, 2015)  Member of the Board Of Directors.
GPAA Lifetime member, Former LDMA[/size]